A glimpse into my world of food

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aya's Kitchen: Turkey Burger with Lime Cilantro Jalapeno Mayo

There are two things I'm hooked on right now: potato bread and ground turkey meat (breast and thigh).  I guess I discovered potato bread at Shake Shack and now I can't get over the texture and how good it makes your burger.  I still had ground turkey left over from the day before so I made a turkey burger with a different flavor profile.  To the meat itself I added cilantro, minced jalapeno, minced garlic, salt, black pepper and white pepper.  For the sauce, I added Japanese mayo (kewpie of course) to minced red onion, minced jalapeno, cilantro, salt, white pepper and a touch of lime juice.  I ate the burger with avocado and sauteed pineapple and it was really good.  The pineapple was really juicy and the sweetness was nice with the bit of heat from the sauce.  I just LOVE the smell of turkey!





Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home